Jump to navigation Jump to search
Claret may refer to:
- Claret, an English name for red Bordeaux wine
- Claret (surname)
- The Claret School, a private Catholic all-boys school.
- Operation Claret, a series of raids during the Indonesia–Malaysia confrontation.
- The Claret Jug, a golf trophy.
- Claret Ash, a variety of tree.
- Australian & British slang for blood, such as from a sports injury
- A player or supporter of Burnley F.C., nicknamed the Clarets due to the dominant colour of their team shirts.
- Claret is also the name of several communes in France:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.