(Redirected from Clarion (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clarion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clarion may refer to:
- Clarion (instrument), a type of trumpet used in the Middle Ages
- The register of a clarinet that ranges from B4 to C6
- A trumpet organ stop that usually plays an octave above unison pitch
- "Clarion" (song), a 2008 single by multinational band Guillemots
- Clarion Island (Isla Clarión), Colima
- Clarion, Illinois
- Clarion, Iowa
- Clarion, Utah, a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony
- Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Clarion River, Pennsylvania, a tributary of the Allegheny River
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, a public university located in Clarion, Pennsylvania
- Peninsula Clarion, a regional newspaper published in Kenai, Alaska, U.S.
- Clarion Herald, the official newspaper of the Archdiocese of New Orleans in the U.S. state of Louisiana
- Clarion (magazine), a literary magazine published in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- The Clarion-Ledger, a daily newspaper in the U.S. state of Mississippi, and the second oldest company in that state
- Clarion Workshop, a science fiction and fantasy workshop based in San Diego, California, U.S.
- Clarion West Writers Workshop, a science fiction and fantasy workshop based in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- The Clarion, a defunct weekly socialist newspaper that was published in the United Kingdom
- Western Clarion, a defunct newspaper that served as the official organ of the Socialist Party of Canada from 1903 to 1925
- The Clarion, a defunct quarterly magazine published by the American Folk Art Museum from 1971 until 1992
- Clarion Books, a young adult publishing imprint of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Clarion nightsnake (Hypsiglena unaocularis), a small colubrid snake
- Clarion snake eel (Myrichthys pantostigmius), a tropical, marine eel
- Clarión wren (Troglodytes tanneri), a species of bird
- Proud Clarion, an American Thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 1967 Kentucky Derby
- Clarion angelfish (Holacanthus clarionensis), a species of saltwater angelfish
Companies and organizations
- Clarion (company), a Japanese automotive and consumer electronics manufacturer
- Clarion Project, a nonprofit organization based in Washington D.C., USA
- Clarion Hotel, a hotel brand in the United States
- Clarion Hotel Limerick, a hotel in Limerick, Ireland
- National Clarion Cycling Club, a cycling club with some 29 member sections in the UK
- Clarion Award, an honor for excellence in communications from the Association for Women in Communications
- Clarion (heraldry), a charge or bearing in heraldry
- Operation Clarion, an extensive Allied campaign of strategic bombing during World War II against Nazi Germany
- Queen Clarion, the queen of all fairies of the magical fairy world of Pixie Hollow in the Tinker Bell film series and books
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, a university located in Clarion, PA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clarion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.