Clarion Hotel, Limerick
|The Clarion Hotel Limerick|
The Clarion Hotel viewed from Steamboat Quay.
|Location||Steamboat Quay, Limerick
|Number of rooms||158|
|Number of suites||3|
|Number of restaurants||2 + 1 Bar|
The Clarion is a 17 storey hotel located beside the River Shannon on Steamboat Quay in Limerick. Part of the Clarion Hotel brand, which in turn is part of the Choice Hotels group, The Hotel was built in 2002 at a cost of €20 Million. Due to its proximity to Thomond Park, a lot of opposing rugby teams stay here when they play Munster at the stadium, Clarion Hotel Limerick is the home of Munster Rugby. 
The Clarion Hotel in Limerick City is a 4 star hotel  and is currently Ireland's tallest hotel. It rises 187 ft above Limerick making it the 2nd tallest in Limerick after Riverpoint and the 13th tallest storied building on the island of Ireland. The Hotel has 158 riverside room's, 3 suites and a penthouse. The Penthouse, situated on the highest living floor, has 360 degree panoramic views of the city. The Hotel also has a fully equipped gym, a 12 metre pool, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi and a restaurant called Sinergie. Car parking is directly across the road from the hotel at a surcharge.
It is situated on Steamboat Quay facing James Casey Walk. The hotel is 15 minutes away from Shannon Airport and is near the center of Limerick. There are three historical attractions nearby King John's Castle, the Hunt Museum and Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
- "New €20 Million hotel for Limerick". Innsight. 21 February 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- "Rugby at the Clarion". Clarion Hotel Limerick. 21 February 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2011.
- "Clarion Hotel Official Website". Clarion Hotel. 17 June 2010. Retrieved January 17, 2010.
- "Clarion Hotel Official Website". Clarion Hotel. 17 June 2010. Retrieved March 4, 2011.
- List of tallest structures in Ireland