|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Private Ownership, Limited partnership|
|Headquarters||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Products||Investments, private equity funds|
|Total assets||$1 billion|
Number of employees
Clarity Partners, LP is a private equity firm headquartered in Beverly Hills, California that focuses on investments in media, telecommunications and business services. Clarity Partners also manages an affiliated China investment private equity fund.
Clarity Partners was founded in 2000. The firm has over $1 billion of assets under management and is among the largest media and telecom focused funds in the Western United States.
Senior Investment Professionals at Clarity Include: David Lee, Barry Porter, Stephen Rader, Rudolph Reinfrank, Joshua Gutfreund, Clinton Walker, Erez Barnavon, and Leo Griffin.
Notable past and present investments
- Oxygen Media, a women's cable channel
- ImpreMedia, a Hispanic newspaper publisher in the USA, publishing newspapers such as La Opinión, El Diario and Hoy
- Village Roadshow, a producer of movies such as The Matrix and Happy Feet
- Modern Luxury Media, a publisher of city magazines
- MetroPCS, a flat rate mobile telephony provider
- Opnext, an optical laser component supplier, spun out of Hitachi and listed on NASDAQ
- TelePacific Communications, a CLEC in California
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|