The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Products||Project management software|
Clarizen uses a software as a service business model. Clarizen's features include attaching CAD drawings to a project, moving between the project view and design view and an E-mail reporting feature.[third-party source needed]
In May 2014 Clarizen raised $35 million in venture capital investment led by Goldman Sachs. The round brought investment to $90 million. Previous investors, including Benchmark Capital, Carmel Ventures, DAG Ventures, Opus Capital and Vintage Investment Partners participated.
- Kanaracus, Chris (April 30, 2008). "Clarizen Going After Microsoft Project Users". ABC News. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- "Vendor Landscape: Collaborative Work Management For The Enterprise". Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "On-Demand Project Management". management.cadalyst.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Clarizen Launches Vertical Markets Strategy with Open API in Version 2.1". Clarizen press release via reuters.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Clarizen raises $35 million in Goldman Sachs led round - San Francisco Business Times". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- Juan Carlos Perez (August 14, 2014). "Clarizen improves charts, UI in social project management product". PC World. Retrieved March 18, 2017.