This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Mateo, California|
|Products||Project management software|
Clarizen uses asoftware as a service business model. Clarizen's features include attaching CAD drawings to a project, moving between the project view and design view and an E-mail reporting feature.[third-party source needed]
In May 2014 Clarizen raised $35 million in venture capital investment led by Goldman Sachs. The round brought investment to $90 million. Previous investors, including Benchmark Capital, Carmel Ventures, DAG Ventures, Opus Capital and Vintage Investment Partners participated.
- Kanaracus, Chris (April 30, 2008). "Clarizen Going After Microsoft Project Users". ABC News. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- "Vendor Landscape: Collaborative Work Management For The Enterprise". Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "On-Demand Project Management". management.cadalyst.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Clarizen Launches Vertical Markets Strategy with Open API in Version 2.1". Clarizen press release via reuters.com. June 30, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-31.
- "Clarizen raises $35 million in Goldman Sachs led round - San Francisco Business Times". San Francisco Business Times. Retrieved 2016-06-30.
- Juan Carlos Perez (August 14, 2014). "Clarizen improves charts, UI in social project management product". PC World. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Clarizen.|