This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Clark Reid Martell (born December 23, 1960) is an American white supremacist, the former leader of Chicago Area SkinHeads (CASH), which was founded by six skinheads under his leadership in year 1987 the first organized neo-Nazi white power skinhead group in the United States. The group was also called Romantic Violence, and was the first US distributor of Skrewdriver records and tapes.
- Atkins, Steven. Encyclopedia of Right-Wing Extremism In Modern American History. ABC-CLIO. p. 115.
- Forbes, Robert; Stampton, Eddie. The White Nationalist Skinhead Movement: UK & USA,1979-1993. Feral House. p. 558.
- Jack B. Moore, "Skinheads Shaved for Battle" – p. 75
- Mark S. Hamm, "American skinheads: the criminology and control of hate crime" – p. 5
- Stephen E. Atkins, "Encyclopedia of Modern American Extremists and Extremist Groups" – p. 13
- Karen L. Kinnear, "Gangs: a reference handbook" – p. 51
- Elinor Langer, "A Hundred Little Hitlers" – p. 187
- Kathy Marks, Adolfo Caso, "Faces of right wing extremism" – p. 73.
- Betty A. Dobratz, Lisa K. Waldner, Tim Buzzell, "The politics of social inequality" – p. 135
- Herbert C. Covey, Scott W. Menard, Robert J. Franzese, "Juvenile gangs" – p. 64
- Betty A. Dobratz, Stephanie L. Shanks-Meile, "White power, white pride!: the white separatist movement in the United States" – p. 208, 228
- Sean Anderson, Stephen Sloan, "Historical dictionary of terrorism" – p. 460
- Louis Kontos, David Brotherton, "Encyclopedia of gangs" – p. 218
- Warren Kinsella, "Web of Hate: Inside Canada's Far Right Network" – p. 260
- Martin Durham, "White Rage: The Extreme Right and American Politics" – p. 31
- Kathleen M. Blee, "Inside Organized Racism: Women in the Hate Movement" – p. 235
- Neo-Nazi Activity Is Arising Among U.S. Youth
- SPLCenter.org: Ten Who Terrify
- A Chilling Wave of Racism – Time Magazine
|This biographical article related to politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Fascism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|