Clark Peterson (born February 7, 1966, in Los Angeles, California) is an American film producer and entertainment executive.
Most recently, Peterson produced 2015's critically acclaimed and Annie award-nominated Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet directed by Roger Allers and featuring the voices of Liam Neeson and Salma Hayek-Pinault. Other projects include Rampart directed by Oren Moverman from a screenplay by James Ellroy and starring Woody Harrelson, Devil's Knot directed by Atom Egoyan starring Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon, and Decoding Annie Parker, starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton, and Aaron Paul. Earlier projects include My Date with Drew, Dim Sum Funeral, and East of Havana, a documentary about the Cuban hip-hop scene. Peterson is currently producing the comedy Ideal Home, written and directed by Andrew Fleming starring Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan and is executive producing the upcoming science-fiction thriller "Replicas" starring Keanu Reeves and Alice Eve.
A graduate of Stanford University, Peterson began his career working in script development and film production for producer Roger Corman before later joining Walt Disney Studios as an executive and going on to serve as a senior executive at several independent film companies. Peterson continues to develop and produce as a Partner and Managing Director of Remstar Studios, a production company and fund based in Los Angeles and Montreal.
In 2010, he married Stacy Rukeyser in Los Angeles. Rukeyser is a television writer and current showrunner of UnReal on Lifetime network and is the daughter of Louis Rukeyser the former host of Wall Street Week.They have two children.
- Replicas (2017)...executive producer
- Ideal Home (2017)...producer
- The Prophet (2015)...producer
- Devil's Knot (2013)...producer
- Decoding Annie Parker (2013)...producer
- Rampart (2011)....producer
- Dear Mr. Gacy (2010)....producer
- Dim Sum Funeral (2008)....executive producer
- Behind the Smile (2006)....producer
- East of Havana (2006)....producer
- My Date with Drew (2004)....executive producer
- Monster (2003)....producer
- Risk (2003)....executive producer
- Tart (2001)....executive producer
- The Watcher (2000)....co-producer
- A Table for One (1999)....producer
- The Landlady (1998)....co-producer
- The Killing Grounds (1998)....(co-producer
- The Night Caller (1998)....co-producer
- Man of Her Dreams (1997)....co-producer
- Wishmaster (1997)....producer
- Stranger in the House (1997)....executive producer
- Cupid (1997)....producer
- The Nurse (1997)....co-producer
- Daddy's Girl (1996)....co-producer
- Dead Cold (1996)....co-producer
- The Wrong Woman (1995)....executive producer
- The Secretary (1995)....co-producer
- Marked Man (1995)....co-executive producer