Spencer joined Walt Disney Feature Animation in 1993. He was director of planning but moved on to be senior vice president of finance and operations. He moved on to the Florida animation division of the company where he was the head of studio before becoming the producer of Lilo & Stitch (2002). Since then, Spencer has gone on to also produce the Disney animated film Bolt, as well as Winnie the Pooh and Wreck-It Ralph.
He was involved in the purchase of Miramax Films in the early 90's.
Spencer graduated from Harvard University in 1985 with a degree in history.
- Lilo & Stitch (2002)
- Meet the Robinsons (2007) (executive producer)
- Bolt (2008)
- Super Rhino (2009) (short)
- Let It Begin (2009) (short)
- Tangled (2010) (Studio Leadership: Walt Disney Animation Studios)
- Winnie the Pooh (2011)
- Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
- Zootopia (2016)
- The Story Room: The Making of 'Lilo & Stitch' (DVD). Burbank, CA: Walt Disney Home Entertainment. 2005.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|