Clarkia tembloriensis is a rare species of flowering plant in the evening primrose family, known by the common name Temblor Range clarkia.
The wildflower is endemic to California, where it is native to the San Joaquin Valley, and into the adjacent Inner South California Coast Ranges on its west, including the namesake Temblor Range, and occasionally into the Sierra Nevada foothills on its southeast. It is found in chaparral scrub and grassland habitats, at 100–500 metres (330–1,640 ft) in elevation. 
Clarkia tembloriensis is an erect annual herb exceeding 0.5 metres (1.6 ft) in maximum height. The lance-shaped leaves are gray-green in color and waxy, reaching 7 centimeters long.
The flower petals have diamond-shaped blades at the end of long claws. They are pinkish-lavender, sometimes with a large purple spot near the base. There are 8 stamens, some with large red or purple anthers and some with smaller, paler anthers.
- Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. calientensis — Vasek's clarkia — found at only three sites near Caliente Creek in the Caliente Hills, at ~500 feet (150 m) in an ecotone of the Sierra Nevada foothills and San Joaquin Valley, in Kern County. Calflora Database: Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. calientensis]  This subspecies was originally described as a distinct species named Clarkia calientensis, and analyses suggests it could be returned to species status. The most rare of the subspecies, it is considered vulnerable to extinction with such small populations located on privately owned land. The sites are part of the Tejon Ranch, and managed by the Tejon Ranch Conservancy.
- Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. tembloriensis (syn: Clarkia tembloriensis subsp. longistyla) — Temblor Range clarkia — distribution along the western San Joaquin Valley into the eastern Inner South California Coast Ranges, from the Diablo Range to the Temblor Range and Carrizo Plain areas.
- Calflora: Clarkia tembloriensis
- Jepson eFlora (TJM2): Clarkia tembloriensis
- Jepson eFlora: Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. calientensis
- California Native Plant Society: Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. calientensis
- CSU Stanislaus Endangered Species Recovery Profile
- Tejon Ranch Conservancy: Clarkia
- Calflora Database: Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. tembloriensis
- Jepson eFlora: Clarkia tembloriensis ssp. tembloriensis