Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Clarksburg in Decatur County, Indiana.
|Elevation||1,056 ft (322 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||432573|
Clarksburg was laid out in 1832. It was named for its founder, Woodson Clark.
The Clarksburg post office was established in 1835, but the name of the post office was officially spelled Clarksburgh until 1893.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Clarksburg, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Clarksburg CDP, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved October 26, 2015.
- Harding, Lewis Albert (1915). History of Decatur County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 129.
- "Decatur County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Decatur County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|