Clarksburg, New Jersey
|Clarksburg, New Jersey|
Center of Clarksburg along Stage Coach Road
|Elevation||187 ft (57 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||0875468|
Clarksburg is located 187 feet (57 m) above sea level.
Clarksburg Methodist Episcopal Church (added in 1999 as Building #99000084) and Clarksburg School (also added in 1999, as Building #99001316) are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Clarksburg include:
- J. R. Smith (born 1985), National Basketball Association player with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Darrin Winston (1966–2008), Major League Baseball player who played two seasons for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- "Clarksburg". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2012-09-25.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 21, 2015.
- Census 2000 Fact Sheet for ZIP Code Tabulation Area 07851, United States Census Bureau. Accessed July 23, 2008.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Clarksburg, New Jersey
- New Jersey - Monmouth County, National Register of Historic Places. Accessed July 23, 2008.
- "BASKETBALL; Amityville Prep Star Shares Award", The New York Times, March 25, 2004. Accessed July 23, 2008. "J. R. Smith, a 6-6 guard from Clarksburg, N.J., scored 16 points to win the East's most valuable player award."
- Staff. "DARRIN A. WINSTON, 42, of Clarksburg in MILLSTONE TOWNSHIP", Asbury Park Press, August 17, 2008. Accessed June 7, 2016. "DARRIN A. WINSTON, 42, of Clarksburg in MILLSTONE TOWNSHIP, passed away Friday, Aug. 15, at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold Township. Born in Passaic, he lived in Edison before moving to Millstone Township 10 years ago."