Clarksville Municipal Airport
|Clarksville Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Clarksville|
|Elevation AMSL||481 ft / 147 m|
Clarksville Municipal Airport (FAA LID: H35) is a public-use airport located three nautical miles (3.5 mi, 5.6 km) east of the central business district of Clarksville, in Johnson County, Arkansas, United States. It is owned by the City of Clarksville.
Facilities and aircraft
Clarksville Municipal Airport covers an area of 151 acres (61 ha) at an elevation of 481 feet (147 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,508 by 75 feet (1,374 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending November 30, 2010, the airport had 4,500 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 12 per day. At that time there were 14 aircraft based at this airport: 86% single-engine, 7% multi-engine and 7% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for H35 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-27. External link in
- Clarksville Municipal (H35) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of 5 April 2000 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for H35, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport: