Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Claro or claro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Claro or CLARO may refer to:
- Claro (company) or Claro Americanas, a mobile and fixed voice and data communications company
- Claro fair trade, a sustainable company established by EvB and based in Switzerland
- Claro TV, a Latin American operator of Pay television
- Claro, Switzerland, a place in the canton of Ticino
- Claro Wapentake, the former district of Yorkshire
- Clarion (instrument), a medieval brass instrument also called Claro
- CLARO (political party), a political party in Orihuela, Spain
- Claro (surname), a surname (includes a list)
- Claro TV, a Latin American pay television operator
- Claro, a light-colored cigar wrapper
- The wood of the Juglans hindsii, sometimes called claro walnut
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.