Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clary can refer to:
- Clary, Nord, France, a commune
- Clary, Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- Palazzo Clary, a palace in Venice, Italy
- A common name of plants in the sage genus, Salvia, notably:
- Clary (surname), a list of people
- Clarence Clary Anderson, American football and baseball player and coach
- Clary Hood Smith (born 1928), American politician
- MV Clary, a number of ships with this name
- Clary Fray, the fictional main character of the book series The Mortal Instruments
- Clary und Aldringen, an Austro-Hungarian princely family of Bohemian noble origin
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.