Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clash or The Clash may refer to:
- Clash of the Champions, a National Wrestling Alliance and World Championship Wrestling event
- WWE Clash of Champions, a WWE event
- Clash cymbals, a musical instrument
- Sound clash, a battle between two bands
- Clash (magazine), a British music magazine
- Clash (video game), a 1998 turn-based strategy game for DOS and Microsoft Windows
- Battle Clash, a 1992 light gun shooter for the Super NES
- Mario Clash, a 1995 single-screen platformer for the Virtual Boy
- Clash of Clans, a 2012 mobile video game
- Clash Royale, a 2016 mobile video game spinoff of Clash of Clans
- Clash!, a 1990 game show, aired until 1991, on Comedy Central
- Clash (Justice League Unlimited episode), 2005
- The Clash, an upcoming Philippine game show on GMA Network
Other uses in culture
- Clash (novel), a 1929 novel by Ellen Wilkinson
- Kevin Clash (born 1960), a puppeteer who performs the muppet Elmo
- Attribute clash, a color graphics artifact predominately on the ZX Spectrum
- Clash (comics), a Marvel comics character in Spider-Man
- A small battle
- Cluster Lensing And Supernova survey with Hubble (CLASH)
- Darnell Clash (born 1962), an American football player
- The Clash of Civilizations, a 1996 controversial sociological theory advocated by Samuel P. Huntington
- Conflict (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Clash"
- All pages with a title containing Clash
- All pages beginning with "The Clash"
- All pages with a title containing The Clash
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.