Clash of Kings
|Clash of Kings|
|Release||June 14, 2014|
Clash of Kings (CoK) is a mobile massively multiplayer online strategy game developed and published by Elex Tech in 2014. The game has been one of the top grossing apps on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play since its release, and has also had a number of high-profile international celebrity endorsements. The game was downloaded more than 65 million times during its first year on the market.
The game's most notable celebrity endorsement is probably Manchester United's star midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger. Other celebrity endorsements include Korean pop star Hani, Korean actor and actress So Ji-sub and Son Ye-jin, Chinese-American singer Wang Leehom, and Japanese actor Yōsuke Kubozuka.
- Could 'Clash of Kings' be the Next Game of War?.
- Clash of Kings hits 65M downloads after a year
- "Manchester United midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger stars in 'Clash of Kings' advert as German shows his battle scars"
- "Schweinsteiger stars as 422 Shoots produces epic ad for Clash of Kings war game"
- "Hani is a sexy gladiator in posters for 'Clash of Kings' game"
- Ji "Sub and Son Ye Jin collaborate for the latest Clash Of Kings CF"
- "The return of KING – the most charismatic bad boy in Ikebukuro"