From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Class A may refer to:
- Class A (baseball), one of the lower levels of minor league baseball in the U.S.
- Class A motor home, one that is entirely coach-built
- Class A (novel), the second book in the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore
- Class A airfield, a standardised design for military airfields built throughout Britain from 1942
- Class-A airspace, an airspace class defined by the ICAO
- Class-A amplifier, a category of electronic amplifier
- Class-A broadcast station (see list of broadcast station classes)
- Class-A driver's license in the United States
- Class A drug, a British drug classification defined by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Class A foams, a type of foam used in firefighting
- Class A network, in Internet technology, a type of large network
- Class A office space
- Class A stars, a type of stellar classification
- Class A surfaces in automotive design
- Class A television service, system for regulating low power stations in the United States
- Class A tennis, one of the levels of tennis
- Class A uniform, formal dress uniforms worn by military and law enforcement members
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class A.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.