From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Class C may refer to:
- Class C amplifier, a category of electronic amplifier
- Class C (baseball), a defunct class in minor league baseball in North America
- Class C stellar classification for a carbon star
- Class C drugs, under the Misuse of Drugs Act (disambiguation) of multiple Commonwealth Nations
- Class C drug, as defined by the UK's Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Class C network, a type of IP address on a Classful network
- Class C, an airspace class as defined by the ICAO
- Class C, a type of driver's license in the United States
- Class C, a large goods vehicle driving licence in the United Kingdom
- Class C, from the List of North American broadcast station classes
- Class C, a type of smooth function in mathematics
- Class C motorhome, a type of recreational vehicle which has a bed over the driver's cab
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class C.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.