From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Class D may refer to:
- Class D, a planet classification from the fictional Star Trek universe
- Class D, a modern stellar classification
- Class D (baseball), a defunct class in minor league baseball in North America
- Class-D amplifier or switching amplifier
- Class D IP addresses on a Classful network
- Class D Airspace class as defined by the ICAO
- Class D league, a classification of minor league baseball from 1902 to 1962
- Class D, a type of Driver's license in the United States
- Class D, on list of North American broadcast station classes
- Class D, also d-segment, car class of large family cars which are larger than a small family car (C-Segment) and smaller than an executive car (E-Segment)
- Class D fire extinguisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Class D.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.