Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of 'The Dark Side of the Moon'|
|Directed by||Matthew Longfellow|
|Music by||Pink Floyd|
|Edited by||Matthew Longfellow|
|26 August 2003|
Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon is a direct-to-video documentary about the making of The Dark Side of the Moon album by Pink Floyd. It is part of the Classic Albums series, released by Isis Productions/Eagle Rock Entertainment. All four members of the lineup that made the album - David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Roger Waters and Richard Wright - appear, albeit in separate interviews at various locations. It also features interviews with the album's engineer Alan Parsons, two music journalists, the former chairman of their record label and Storm Thorgerson.
Selected Extra Features
The DVD's extras include:
- Solo acoustic versions of "Brain Damage" and "Money" performed by Roger Waters
- Solo acoustic performance of "Breathe" by David Gilmour
- Original demo recording of "Time" and "Money"
- Additional interviews with band members
- Classic Albums: Pink Floyd – The Making of The Dark Side of the Moon DVD.
|This article about a music-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|