Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up classica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Classica may refer to:
- Classical music
- Classica (magazine), a French classical music magazine
- Classica, an electronic duo from Australia.
- Classica HD, an Italian speciality television channel
- Stingray Classica, a speciality television channel in Germany owned by Stingray Digital
- Clássica (Daniela Mercury album), by Brazilian singer Daniela Mercury
- Classica (Novembre album), by Italian heavy metal band Novembre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.