Classical and Quantum Gravity
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Class. Quantum Grav.|
|Edited by||Clifford M Will|
IOP Publishing (UK)
1984-present Classical and Quantum GravityBefore 1984 Classical and Quantum Gravity articles appeared in Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General
- Classical general relativity
- Applications of relativity
- Experimental gravitation
- Cosmology and the early universe
- Quantum gravity
- Supergravity, superstrings and supersymmetry
- Mathematical physics relevant to gravitation
The editor-in-chief is Clifford M Will at the Washington University in St. Louis. The 2013 impact factor is 3.103 according to Journal Citation Reports. As of October 2015, the journal publishes letters in addition to regular articles.
As a companion to the main journal, there is a website CQG+ that highlights high quality papers published in the journal and to raise the visibility of those papers. This has also featured film reviews related to gravity such as Interstellar and The Theory of Everything .
Abstracting and indexing
This journal is indexed in the following databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents / Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- Mathematical Reviews
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- PASCAL Database
- VINITI - Referativnyi Zhurnal
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Will, Clifford (15 October 2015). "CQG Letters – open for submission". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- Day, Adam. "About". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 11 February 2015.
- Price, Richard. "Movie Review of Interstellar, by Richard Price". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- Poisson, Eric. "Movie review of The Theory of Everything by Eric Poisson". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "BritGrav 15, Birmingham". BritGrav 15. University of Birmingham. Retrieved 11 February 2015.