From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Classical education, while unrelated titles should be moved to Classical education (disambiguation).||
Classical education may refer to:
- Modern educational practices and educational movements:
- An education in the Classics, especially in Ancient Greek and Latin
- Classical education movement, based on the trivium (grammar, logic, rhetoric) and quadrivium (astronomy, arithmetic, music and geometry)
- Classical Christian education, an application of the classical education movement with an emphasis on the Christian faith.
- Classical Islamic education see:
- Historical educational practices and values:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classical education.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.