From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Classifiers)
|Look up classifier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Classifier may refer to:
- Classifier (linguistics), or measure word, especially in East Asian languages
- Classifier handshape, in sign languages
- Classifier (UML), in software engineering
- An algorithm for statistical classification, e.g.:
- Subobject classifier, in category theory
- An air classifier or similar machine for sorting or mechanical screening of materials by size, shape, density, etc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classifier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.