Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up classy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Classy may mean:
- Possessing elegance, the attribute of being tastefully designed, decorated and maintaining refined grace and dignified propriety.
- Classy (company), an American crowdfunding company
- The acoustic version of "Baby Got Back" from the American television show "Glee"
- Classy (magazine), a Japanese women's magazine
- The nickname of professional wrestler Fred Blassie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.