Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up classy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Classy may mean:
- Possessing elegance, the attribute of being tastefully designed, decorated and maintaining refined grace and dignified propriety.
- Classy (company), an American crowdfunding company
- The acoustic version of "Baby Got Back" from the American television show "Glee"
- Classy (magazine), a Japanese women's magazine
- The nickname of professional wrestler Fred Blassie
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Classy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.