29 July 1935 |
|Alma mater||École Polytechnique|
Claude Bébéar was born on 29 July 1935 in Issac, France. He graduated from the Lycée Saint-Louis and the École Polytechnique. He was trained at the Armoured Cavalry Branch Training School in Saumur and did his military service in Algeria. He then received a diploma from the Institute of Actuaries of France.
He sits on the Board of Directors of Vivendi, BNP Paribas and Schneider Electric. He has been a member of Le Siècle. He is also Chairman of the Institut du mécénat de solidarité and the Institut Montaigne.
- Le courage de réformer (André Babeau, Odile Jacob, 2002)
- Ils vont tuer le capitalisme (May 2003)
- AXA Profile
- Vivendi biography
- JOHN TAGLIABUE (November 18, 2003). "If Claude Bébéar Speaks, French Companies Listen". The New York Times.
- Frédéric Saliba, 'Le pouvoir à la table du Siècle', in Stratégies, issue 1365, April 14, 2005, p. 49 
- "Claude Bébéar dévoile sa fortune". Le Figaro. 06/05/2009. Check date values in:
|This French business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|