Jump to navigation Jump to search
6 December 1962|
|Spouse(s)||Frédéric Salat-Baroux (m. 2011)|
Jacques Chirac (father), |
Bernadette Chirac (mother)
Biography and occupation
She's also the Director of PPR, the Luxury Goods Group.
Since 11 February 2011, Claude Chirac is married to former general secretary of the Elysée, Frédéric Salat-Baroux.
- 3rd Class of the Order of the Cross of Terra Mariana, Estonia 
- Officer of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic, Italy (21 October 1999) 
- Commander of the Order of Merit, Portugal (8 July 1999)
- Claude! Papa! - Article about Claude and her role as personal advisor from the election 2002
- Letter from Paris - John Laurenson on Claude Chirac's crucial but understated electoral role
- France, Vème République, présidence, Claude Chirac
- Official website of the President of Estonia (Estonian), Estonian State Decorations, Claude Chirac
- Italian Presidency Website, Sig.ra Claude Chirac - Ufficiale Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana
- "Cidadãos Estrangeiros Agraciados com Ordens Portuguesas". Página Oficial das Ordens Honoríficas Portuguesas. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
|This French biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|