|Died||20 February 2019 (aged 89)|
|Years active||1957 - 2006|
Claude Goretta (23 June 1929 – 20 February 2019) was a Swiss television producer and film director. His 1973 film L'Invitation was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. His 1981 film La provinciale was entered into the 31st Berlin International Film Festival.
- Nice Time (1957), with Alain Tanner
- The Invitation (1973)
- The Wonderful Crook (also known as, Not As Bad As All That, 1974) with Gérard Depardieu
- The Lacemaker (1977)
- La provinciale (1981)
- The Death of Mario Ricci (1983)
- Si le soleil ne revenait pas (1987)
- "Mort du cinéaste suisse Claude Goretta". Le Monde. 21 February 2019. Retrieved 21 February 2019.
- "The 46th Academy Awards (1974) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 3 December 2011.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for La provinciale". imdb.com. Retrieved 30 August 2010.
|This Swiss biographical article related to television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swiss film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|