Claude Heller Rouassant (born 2 May 1949 in Mexico City) was the Ambassador for Mexico to the United Nations and the Security Council. He has been Mexico's Ambassador to France, Cuba, Austria and Switzerland. He was also ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development in Paris, and to the Organization of American States in Washington D.C.
He has a bachelor's degree in International Relations from El Colegio de México, and a master's degree in History and International Relations from the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva.
He was married to Rosario Green, Secretary of Foreign Affairs during Zedillo's period, senator and president of the PRI and ambassadress of Mexico.
- El Colegio de México alumni
- Living people
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies alumni
- Members of the Sub-Commission on the Promotion and Protection of Human Rights
- People from Mexico City
- Mexican people of French descent
- Mexican people of German descent
- Ambassadors of Mexico to France
- Permanent Representatives of Mexico to the United Nations
- 1949 births
- Ambassadors of Mexico to Austria
- Ambassadors of Mexico to Cuba
- Ambassadors of Mexico to Switzerland
- Mexican officials of the United Nations
- North American diplomat stubs
- Mexican politician stubs