Claude La Haye
Claude La Haye is a Canadian production sound mixer, best known internationally as the sound mixer of Arrival (2016), for which he won the BAFTA Award for Best Sound (shared with Bernard Gariépy Strobl and Sylvain Bellemare) and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Sound Mixing (shared with Strobl). He has been sound mixer/recordist/engineer on many prominent films shot in the province of Quebec including The Red Violin (1998), The Human Stain (2003), Taking Lives (2004), My Internship in Canada (2015), Brooklyn (2015), and Race (2016).
- 2017: Academy Award for Best Sound Editing (nominated) - Arrival
- 2017: BAFTA Award for Best Sound - Arrival
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Achievement in Overall Sound
- Prix Iris for Best Sound
- "Arrival — Consider". Paramount Pictures. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Des Québécois gagnent un BAFTA avec «Arrival»". TVA Nouvelles. QMI. 2017-02-12. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- Binning, Cheryl (8 February 1999). "Violin tops Genies". Playback. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- "War Witch wins at the first Canadian Screen Awards". Tribute. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Juste la fin du monde remporte six prix aux Écrans canadiens". La Presse. 12 March 2017. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- The Canadian Press (1 June 2017). "Gala des artisans Québec Cinéma: Juste La Fin du monde obtient trois prix Iris". La Presse. Retrieved 2 June 2017.