Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Women's canoe slalom|
|2003 Augsburg||K1 team|
|2013 Prague||K1 team|
|2006 Prague||K1 team|
|2009 La Seu d'Urgell||K1 team|
|2011 Bratislava||K1 team|
|2008 Kraków||K1 team|
|2011 La Seu d'Urgell||K1|
|2005 Tacen||K1 team|
|Junior World Championships|
|1998 Lofer||K1 team|
|Junior European Championships|
|1997 Nowy Sącz||K1 team|
She won five medals in the K1 team event at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships with two silvers (2003, 2013) and three bronzes (2006, 2009, 2011). She also won two golds and one silver at the European Championships.
- Deininger, Peter (2 October 2015). "Mit den Kräften am Ende: Kanutin Claudia Bär stirbt an Leukämie". augsburger-allgemeine.de (in German). Augsburger Allgemeine. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Claudia BÄR (GER)". CanoeSlalom.net. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Frühere Kanu-Slalom-Europameisterin Claudia Bär ist tot". Welt.de (in German). Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- 12 September 2009 results of the women's K-1 team finals at the 2009 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships.[permanent dead link] – accessed 12 September 2009.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
|This article about a German canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|