Ciesla in 2015
12 February 1987|
Wodzisław Śląski, Silesia, Poland
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
Claudia Ciesla started modeling at the age of 15 working for shows involved in fashion and dancing.
In March 2006, Ciesla won a subscribers poll on the internet websites of Auto Bild, Bild, Sat.1, T-Online and Kabeleins to give her first place as Germany's Super Girl 2006. In November 2007 she told in an interview, that she plans after her modelling career to become a tax consultant.
In the touristic season of 2007–2008 Claudia Ciesla was representing the snowrichest tourist Ski-Village in the World, Damüls, Austria, as the Snow Queen 2008 and was showing up for various events, promotional appearances and photo shoots for magazines, advertising and brochures including a cover shoot for the magazine “MOTOR-Freizeit and TRENDS“ in Austria.
In 2007 and again in 2008 she was appearing on the German Internet soap opera Beach House, playing Daisy Vandenburg. The New Indian Express reported that Ciesla is acting in a Bollywood film Karma along with leads Carlucci Weyant, Alma Saraci as part of an international filmcrew to be filmed in India. Film Director M.S. Shahjahan mentioned in an interview that there will be more assignments for Ciesla in Bollywood.
Bollywood and Bigg Boss
Claudia Ciesla was the Brand Ambassador of the "Lovely Professional University". The LPU University also honoured her as "New promising foreign face in India". She also visited Thapar University for promotion of her Punjabi film during their technical fest Aranya. On 26 November 2009, Ciesla was awarded with the prestigious Karmaveer Puraskaar, which is iCONGO’s National People’s Award for Social Justice and Action, honouring concerned citizens who have led change. Past recipients of the Karmaveer Puraskar include Kajol, Alyque Padamsee, Rahul Bose, Remo Fernandes and M S Swaminathan.
Ciesla participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 3. It began airing on 4 October 2009 on Colors with Amitabh Bachchan as the host. This was her first brush with Indian reality TV. She was evicted on day 68, after spending 10 weeks on the show.
In December 2010 Claudia attended the TV show Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout shot in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is the Indian celebrity version of Wipeout with Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan as the host. The show ended on 25 February 2011 with Kushal Punjabi as the winner, while Claudia Ciesla was the runner-up by 51 seconds, to come in second place.
Claudia Ciesla has done her first item song "Balma" sharing screen space with Akshay Kumar in his film Khiladi 786. The song is composed by Himesh Reshammiya and the dancing is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya.
Claudia Ciesla has recently appeared in the third part of a successful Bollywood franchise, Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3.
|2007||Beach House||Daisy Vandenburg||German||Germany|
|2008||Outsiders in Palermo||Claudia||Italian||Italy|
|2012||Khiladi 786||Special appearance in song "Balma"||Hindi||India|
|2014||Desi Kattey||Special appearance in item song "Patne Wali Hoon"||Hindi||India|
|2016||Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3||Shakuntala (Sakku)||Hindi||India|
- 2009, Bigg Boss 3
- I am not a reincarnation of Lord Ganesha, says Claudia Ciesla
- German actor Suzanne Bernert said Claudia Ciesla has no right to play with Indian religious sentiments.
- Claudia Ciesla Featured Model Interview Archived 9 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine. 4 January 2005
- casting-agentur.de Interview mit dem Model Claudia Ciesla, 09. November 2007 (in German)
- Autobild Article, Supergirl 2006
- "Claudia Ciesla in Östereich zur Schneekönigin gewählt – Claudia Ciesla in Austria chosen as Snow Queen.", cclaudia.wordpress.com, 24 December 2007
- Clipfish Beach House Channel Archived 3 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Actor wants Ooty to be Hollywood crew's destination"[permanent dead link], The New Indian Express, 30 January 2008
- "Bollywood-smitten Claudia" Archived 1 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine., India-EU Film Initiative, 24 March 2008
- "Süße Claudia-In Indien wird sie jetzt Kinostar", Bild, 23 February 2008
- "Cronache di Sicilia" Archived 6 February 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "BILD-online, 1. Aug. 2008"
- "Interview in ital. TV Kanal 7Gold"[permanent dead link]
- The Telegraph of India, August 8, 2008
- The Telegraph of India, August 23 , 2008
- DERWESTERN, "Claudia Ciesla: Von Bamberg nach Bollywood", 11.01.2009
- [dead link]
- The Deccan Chronicle, July 2, 2009 Archived 21 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- FPR, 27 November 2009
- The Times of India, September 26, 2009
- official website of zorka-jhatka-total-wipeout, December 29, 2011 Archived 6 January 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kushal Punjabi Wins Zor Ka Jhatka". NDTV Movies. 26 February 2011. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011.
- "Kushal Punjabi wins 'Zor Ka Jhatka'". The Times of India. 26 February 2011. Archived from the original on 2 March 2011.
- "KHILADI 786: RD Burman features with Akshay in new song". Hindustan Times. 18 October 2012. Archived from the original on 20 March 2013. Retrieved 12 August 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Klaudia Cieśla.|