Jump to navigation Jump to search
Claudine may refer to:
- Claudine (given name), a feminine given name of French origin
- Claudine (book series), the protagonist of a series of novels by Colette
- Claudine (manga), a 1978 Japanese manga series
- Claudine (TV series), a 2010 Philippine television series
- Claudine (film), a 1974 American film by John Berry
- Claudine (soundtrack), its soundtrack album
- Claudine (Claudine Longet album)
- Claudine (1811 ship)
- Prince Claudin or Claudine, son of the Frankish King Claudas in the Arthurian legend
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claudine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.