From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clause in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clause is a type of construct in grammar.
Clause may also refer to:
- Clause (logic), a disjunction of literals in logic
- Legal clause, an individually designated provision in a contract, regulation or statute
- Frederick Clause (1791–1852), surgeon, painter and early explorer of Western Australia
- Clause, a constituent component of statements and queries in SQL
- All pages beginning with "Clause"
- All pages with a title containing clause
- Santa Claus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clause.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.