Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Clause or clause in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clause is a type of construct in grammar.
Clause may also refer to:
- Clause (logic), a disjunction of literals in logic
- Clause, a constituent component of statements and queries in SQL
- Legal clause, an individually designated provision in a contract, regulation or statute
- Frederick Clause (1791–1852), surgeon, painter and early explorer of Western Australia
- Marcel Clause (1927–2004), Belgian judo educator, referee, former athlete, former coach
- William Lionel Clause (1887–1946), English artist
- All pages with titles beginning with Clause
- All pages with titles containing clause
- Santa Claus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clause.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.