Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clavier, Klavier, or klavier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clavier may refer to:
- keyboard instrument
- Clavia DMI, a Swedish manufacturer of electronic musical instruments
- Klavier (ballet)
- Christian Clavier (born 1952), French actor
- Klavier Gavin, a character from the Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney games
- Klavier, a song by German industrial metal band Rammstein from Sehnsucht
- Clavier, Liège, a municipality in Liège, Belgium
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clavier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.