Clay Calvert is Brechner Eminent Scholar of Mass Communication and Director of the Marion B. Brechner First Amendment Project in the University of Florida College of Journalism and Communications, specializing in First Amendment Law. He was previously a professor at the Pennsylvania State University where he co-directed the Pennsylvania Center for the First Amendment. A member of the California State Bar Association, he has authored or co-authored more than 125 scholarly articles for law journals. He has also written several books dealing with the First Amendment, the most noteworthy being Voyeur Nation (Westview, 2000).
Other Faculty positions
- Visiting Professor, McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific (Spring 2011)
- Interim Dean, Schreyer Honors College (2005–2006)
- Associate Dean, Schreyer Honors College (2002–2003)
- University of the Pacific, J.D.
- Stanford University, Ph.D, Communication
- Stanford University, B.A., Communication
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|