|Born||1968 (age 49–50)
He started his career at the age of ten months, with an uncredited appearance in Five Easy Pieces, a movie which starred his father, Billy Greenbush. He played a baby in the arms of Jack Nicholson. He also occasionally guest-starred on Little House on the Prairie, which featured his sisters, twins Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush.
Greenbush began a full-time acting career in 1994.
- Five Easy Pieces (1970) - Baby (uncredited)
- Losing Control (1998) - Jay
- Stealth Fighter (1999) - Mike Hudson
- The Attic Expeditions (2001) - Orderly
- Superhero Movie (2008) - Dead Blonde Woman's Husband
- Forgiving Winona (2012)
- (October 19, 1992). "Greenbush was babied in first role", The Buffalo News, p. D4.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|