Clay Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Clay Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.3 sq mi (66 km2)|
|• Land||25.25 sq mi (65.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||869 ft (265 m)|
|• Density||117.5/sq mi (45.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453207|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.3 square miles (66 km2), of which 25.25 square miles (65.4 km2) (or 99.80%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.20%) is water.
Cities and towns
The township contains four cemeteries: Conaway, Oakdale, Spangler and Windsor.
- "Clay Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 159.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 495.
||Washington Township, Ripley County||Sparta Township||Hogan Township|
|Brown Township, Ripley County||Washington Township|
|Caesar Creek Township||Pike Township, Ohio County||Union Township, Ohio County|