Clay Township, Owen County, Indiana
Location in Owen County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.02 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.02 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||745 ft (227 m)|
|• Density||72.2/sq mi (27.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47404, 47459, 47460|
|GNIS feature ID||453216|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.02 square miles (93.3 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Brown, Gross, Hopewell, Livingston and Moreland.
- Spencer-Owen Community Schools
- State House District 46
- State Senate District 39
- "Clay Township, Owen County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Clay and Owen, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 774.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.