Clay Township, Pike County, Indiana
Location in Pike County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.95 sq mi (62.0 km2)|
|• Land||23.58 sq mi (61.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.37 sq mi (1.0 km2) 1.54%|
|Elevation||463 ft (141 m)|
|• Density||14.8/sq mi (5.7/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47567, 47640|
|GNIS feature ID||453217|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.95 square miles (62.0 km2), of which 23.58 square miles (61.1 km2) (or 98.46%) is land and 0.37 square miles (0.96 km2) (or 1.54%) is water. The White River defines the north border of the township, as well as the north border of Pike County.
- Union at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Bethlehem, Catt, Frederick, Independent Order of Odd Fellows and Odd Fellows.
- Pike County School Corporation
- State House District 64
- State Senate District 48
- "Clay Township, Pike County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Clay Township
||Johnson Township, Knox County||Harrison Township, Knox County|
|Washington Township, Gibson County||Logan Township|