Clayton Municipal Airport (Alabama)
Clayton Municipal Airport
NAIP aerial image, 30 June 2006
|Owner||City of Clayton|
|Elevation AMSL||435 ft / 133 m|
Clayton Municipal Airport (FAA LID: 11A) is a city-owned, public-use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) west of the central business district of Clayton, a city in Barbour County, Alabama, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Clayton Municipal Airport covers an area of 56 acres (23 ha) at an elevation of 435 feet (133 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,010 by 80 feet (1,527 x 24 m). For the 12-month period ending November 11, 2010, the airport had 1,560 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 130 per month.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 11A ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)" (PDF). 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-09-27.
- "2009–2013 NPIAS Report, Appendix A: Part 1 (PDF, 1.33 MB)" (PDF). 2009–2013 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 15 October 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-08-06.
- Aerial image as of 21 January 1992 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 11A, effective April 25, 2019
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|