CleanMyMac2 main window
3.9.0 / September 25, 2017
|Operating system||OS X 10.8 or higher|
The software can identify and delete unnecessary files on the macOS startup disk, including system files, log files, cache files, language files, universal binaries, old iOS software updates, and temporary Photos files. The software offers the ability to bypass the trash when deleting files, and securely erase sensitive material.
An updated version, CleanMyMac2, was released on March 5, 2013, featuring a redesigned user-interface, an iPhoto library cleanup tool, a large and old file finder (for potential deletion), OS X Mavericks compatibility and performance improvements. The newest iteration, CleanMyMac 3, version 3.9.0, was released by MacPaw on May 8, 2015. The application requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or higher and about 45MB of free hard drive space. The software supports ten different languages.
- OS X 10.8+
- 62Mb of free disk space
- "Keep Your Mac Clean, Healthy And Fast". Softpedia.
- "50+ Ways How To Clean Up Your Mac Computer". Macpaw.
- "MacPaw CleanMyMac 2 Review – Cleanup & Optimization Software". TheTechReviewer.
- "CleanMyMac2 Removes Unnecessary Files To Free Up Storage Space". Macworld.
- "CleanMyMac3 Review". Useful PC Guide.
- CleanMyMac Review | iCreate
- The Best Mac Cleaner Software of 2017 - CleanMyMac 3 | The Sweet Bits
- CleanMyMac review - Review - Macworld UK
- CleanMyMac 3 Review & Tutorial - Software How
- Mac OS X Tips, Tricks & Fixes - Imagine Publishing
- Mac Maintenance Tips & Tricks - Imagine Publishing