From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clean Break may refer to:
- A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm, a 1996 policy recommendation report presented to Benyamin Netanyahu, the then-Prime Minister of Israel
- Ancillary relief, the "clean break" settlement of a divorce by awarding a single capital sum, as opposed to requiring periodic payments
- Clean Break, a 2005 fiction book by British children's author Jacqueline Wilson
- Clean Break, a 1956 film
- Clean Break, a 2008 film
- Clean Break, a 2014 film
- Clean Break, a 2015 Irish crime TV mini-series
- "Clean Break", a song by Talking Heads from the 1982 album The Name Of The Band Is Talking Heads
- "Clean Break", a song by The Verve Pipe from the 1995 album I've Suffered a Head Injury
- "Clean Break", a song by Axium from the 2003 album Blindsided
- Clean Break, a blog published by Toronto Star reporter/business columnist Tyler Hamilton
- "My Clean Break", an episode of the American sitcom Scrubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clean Break.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.