From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleaner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cleaner is an industrial or domestic worker who cleans.
Cleaner(s) or The Cleaner(s) may also refer to:
- Cleaning agent, a substance used to remove dirt, stains, etc.
- Cleanser, a product used to cleanse, such as a facial cleanser
- Dry cleaning, a textile cleaning process
- Cleaner (crime), a person who cleans up evidence of a crime
- Cleaner (film), a 2007 thriller starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Code Name: The Cleaner, a 2007 film starring Cedric the Entertainer
- The Cleaner (2012 film), a 2012 Peruvian film
- Cleaner (band), a German electronic music group
- "The Cleaner", a nickname of Canadian wrestler Kenny Omega
- Cleaner, a video-editing software package created by Media 100 and later sold to Autodesk
- Cleaners (Charmed), a type of fictional being in the TV series Charmed
- The Cleaner (Primeval), a fictional character in the TV series Primeval
- The Cleaner (The X-Files), a fictional character in the TV series The X-Files
- The Cleaner (TV series), a 2008 series starring Benjamin Bratt
- Cleaners (2013 TV series), a 2013 made-for-Crackle series starring Emily Osment
- Cleaners, a fictional group of contract killers in the video game Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleaner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.