From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cleansing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleansing may refer to:
- Cleansing (album), an album by Prong
- Ethnic cleansing
- Data cleansing, in data management, the detection and correction of corrupt or inaccurate records
- Social cleansing, the elimination of "undesirable" social elements
- Detoxification (alternative medicine) or body cleansing, is a disputed alternative medical practice
- Colon cleansing, an alternative medicine involving the use of enemas and diets, often as part of detoxification
- Zachistka (disambiguation), multiple Chechen cleansing operations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleansing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.