Cleansing ten lepers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to Berard Marthaler and Herbert Lockyer, this miracle emphasizes the importance of faith, for Jesus did not say: "My power has saved you" but attributed the healing to the faith of the beneficiaries.
- Life of Jesus in the New Testament
- Ministry of Jesus
- Miracles of Jesus
- Parables of Jesus
- Christ cleansing a leper
- Related Bible part: Luke 17
- Bible Knowledge Background Commentary: Matthew-Luke by David C. Cook and Craig A. Evans (Feb 27, 2003) ISBN 0781438683 page 365
- "Biblegateway Luke 17:11-19". Biblegateway.com. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Berard L. Marthaler 2007 The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology ISBN 0-89622-537-2 page 220
- Lockyer, Herbert, 1988 All the Miracles of the Bible ISBN 0-310-28101-6 page 235
|This Bible-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Christian theology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|