Clear Creek Township, Huntington County, Indiana
|Clear Creek Township|
Location in Huntington County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.89 sq mi (93.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.67 sq mi (92.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.22 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.61%|
|Elevation||817 ft (249 m)|
|• Density||54.1/sq mi (20.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453221|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.89 square miles (93.0 km2), of which 35.67 square miles (92.4 km2) (or 99.39%) is land and 0.22 square miles (0.57 km2) (or 0.61%) is water. The stream of Flint Creek runs through this township.
- Washington Township, Whitley County (north)
- Jefferson Township, Whitley County (northeast)
- Jackson Township (east)
- Union Township (southeast)
- Huntington Township (south)
- Dallas Township (southwest)
- Warren Township (west)
- Cleveland Township, Whitley County (northwest)
- "Clear Creek Township, Huntington County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Bash, Frank Sumner (1914). History of Huntington County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People, and Its Principal Interests. The Lewis Publishing Company. p. 89.
- History of Huntington County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 563.