Clear Falls High School
||This school-related article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2012)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Clear Falls High School|
|4380 Village Way
League City, Texas, Galveston 77573
|School type||Public high school|
|Motto||"It's A Great Day to Be a Knight"|
|School district||Clear Creek Independent School District|
|School colour(s)||Green Black Silver|
The school, which serves grades 9 through 12, had its first graduating class in 2013. The school opened in 2010, and is part of the Educational Village, which is also home to Mossman Elementary and Bayside Intermediate. The school provides education to portions of League City, Pasadena, and the Bacliff CDP and all of Seabrook, El Lago, Taylor Lake Village, Kemah, and Clear Lake Shores.
The school's colors are green, black, and silver and the mascot is a Knight.
Clear Falls High School opened in 2010 to incoming freshmen and sophomores that lived within the newly drawn boundary to incorporate the new school. The sophomores came from Clear Lake High School and Clear Creek High School, along with those from the other two high schools in Clear Creek Independent School District, Clear Brook and Clear Springs, that wished to take biotechnology. The freshmen came from several intermediate schools in the district, with parts of Victory Lakes and League City going to Falls, while all of Seabrook Intermediate is zoned there.
The first class graduated in 2013.
The school is the largest part of the Clear Creek Educational Village, which houses grades K-12 in one facility but in independent schools; the other schools are Mossman Elementary School and Bayside Intermediate School.
Clear Falls is a 6A school in the same district (24-6A) as the other four high schools within the Clear Creek Independent School District.
Sports teams include:
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Baseball and Softball
- Boys and Girls Track
- Boys and Girls Cross-country
- Boys and Girls Golf
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Boys and Girls Tennis
- Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Diving
- Boys soccer
The school has a choir instructed by Jill Fetty (Knightsong Choir), an award winning theatre department, a marching band, an orchestra, and a dance team (Emeralds). 
- "Clear Falls High School Boundary Archived March 23, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.." Clear Creek Independent School District. Retrieved on March 23, 2014.
- Baird, Annette (2013-06-11). "Clear Falls' first graduating class leaves legacy of leadership". Bay Area Citizen at the Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2016-12-31.
- "Clear Falls High School Football". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Basketball". Max Preps. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Girls Basketball". Max Preps. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "LC Clear Falls". Direct Athletics. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- Hainline, L. Scott (19 April 2011). "Track & field: Clear Falls posts top results". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Golf". 2011. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Wrestling Booster Club". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls Tennis". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Girls Soccer". Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Girls Soccer". Max Preps. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- "Clear Falls High School Knights Band". Retrieved 13 November 2013.