Clear Lake Township, Steuben County, Indiana
|Clear Lake Township|
Location in Steuben County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||11.1 sq mi (29 km2)|
|• Land||9.56 sq mi (24.8 km2)|
|• Water||1.54 sq mi (4.0 km2) 13.87%|
|Elevation||1,060 ft (323 m)|
|• Density||83.6/sq mi (32.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453223|
Clear Lake Township is one of twelve townships in Steuben County, Indiana, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 799 and it contained 928 housing units. It is the north easternmost township in the state.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 11.1 square miles (29 km2), of which 9.56 square miles (24.8 km2) (or 86.13%) is land and 1.54 square miles (4.0 km2) (or 13.87%) is water. Lakes in this township include Clear Lake, Handy Lake, Lake Anne, Long Lake, Mirror Lake, Mud Lake, and Round Lake.
Cities and towns
The township contains three cemeteries: Teeters, Clear Lake Baptist, and Clear Lake Lutheran.
- "Clear Lake Township, Steuben County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "Steuben County Cemeteries", Steuben County, Indiana, INGenWeb Site, accessed August 12, 2008.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files[permanent dead link]
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Steuben County Cemeteries"
||California Township, Branch County, Michigan|
|Fremont Township||Camden Township, Hillsdale County, Michigan|