(Redirected from Clear cell adenocarcinoma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Micrograph of an ovarian clear-cell adenocarcinoma. H&E stain.|
- Clear-cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina
- Clear-cell ovarian carcinoma
- Uterine clear-cell carcinoma
- Clear-cell adenocarcinoma of the lung (which is a type of Clear-cell carcinoma of the lung)
- "NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms". National Cancer Institute. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
|This oncology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|